Sunday 10 July 2011

Posted by Shiva on July 10, 2011

I am thrilled to be launching my business in Toronto.Cooking is my passion and I love every moment of it. From the time that I was very little I enjoyed being in the kitchen. My earliest and fondest memories were of my mother, she was an excellent outstanding cook, preparing delicious food for our family celebrations (being part Sri Lankan & Indian we had lots of them!)

It used to be great thrill to me to watch my mom cook delicious dishes and everything she touched would jest turn out to be awesome. It was an indescribable thrill for me now to follow my mom's foot steps. For me, this was the best gift and I am passionate, and crazy about what I do.

The love of good food has been tried, tested and passed on to yet another generation. Quite simply, for me, this was the most elating way to begin a brand new decade! ~Shiva

No comments:

Post a Comment